7182. Love to God is said, and by this is meant love to the Lord, for there is no other God; the Father is in Him (John 14:9-11), and the Holy of the Spirit is from Him (John 16:13-15).
1. And Jehovah said unto Moses, Now shalt thou see what I will do to Pharaoh; for by a strong hand shall he let them go, and by a strong hand shall he drive them out of his land.
2. And God spoke unto Moses, and said unto him, I am Jehovah.
3. And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, in God Shaddai; and by my name Jehovah I was not known to them.
4. And I also set up My covenant with them, to give them the land of Canaan, the land of their sojournings, wherein they sojourned.
5. And moreover I have heard the groaning of the sons of Israel, in that the Egyptians make them to serve; and I have remembered My covenant.
6. Wherefore say to the sons of Israel, I am Jehovah, and I will lead you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will liberate you from their service; and I will redeem you with a stretched-out arm, and with great judgments.
7. And I will take you to Me for a people, and I will be to you for God, and ye shall know that I am Jehovah your God, who leadeth you out from under the burdens of Egypt.
8. And I will bring you unto the land where I lifted up my hand to give it to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, and I will give it you for a heritage: I am Jehovah.
9. And Moses spoke thus unto the sons of Israel; and they heard not Moses for distress of spirit, and for hard service.
10. And Jehovah spoke unto Moses, saying,
11. Come, speak unto Pharaoh king of Egypt, and let him send the sons of Israel out of his land.
12. And Moses spoke before Jehovah, saying, Behold the sons of Israel have not heard me; and how shall Pharaoh hear me, and I am uncircumcised in lips?
13. And Jehovah spoke unto Moses and unto Aaron, and gave them a command unto the sons of Israel, and unto Pharaoh king of Egypt, to lead forth the sons of Israel out of the land of Egypt.
14. These are the heads of their fathers' houses: the sons of Reuben the firstborn of Israel; Hanoch and Pallu, Hezron and Carmi; these are the families of Reuben.
15. And the sons of Simeon; Jemuel, and Jamin, and Ohad, and Jachin, and Zohar, and Shaul the son of a Canaanitish woman; these are the families of Simeon.
16. And these are the names of the sons of Levi according to their births; Gershon, and Kohath, and Merari; and the years of the life of Levi were a hundred and thirty and seven years.
17. The sons of Gershon; Libni and Shimei, according to their families.
18. And the sons of Kohath; Amram, and Izhar, and Hebron, and Uzziel; and the years of the life of Kohath were a hundred and thirty and three years.
19. And the sons of Merari; Mahli and Mushi. These are the families of Levi according to their births.
20. And Amram took Jochebed his father's sister for a woman; and she bare him Aaron and Moses; and the years of the life of Amram were a hundred and thirty and seven years.
21. And the sons of Izhar; Korah and Nepheg, and Zichri.
22. And the sons of Uzziel; Mishael and Elzaphan, and Sithri.
23. And Aaron took him Elisheba, the daughter of Aminadab, the sister of Nahshon, for a woman; and she bare him Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar.
24. And the sons of Korah; Assir and Elkanah, and Abiasaph; these are the families of the Korahites.
25. And Eleazar Aaron's son took him one of the daughters of Putiel for a woman; and she bare him Phinehas. These are the heads of the fathers of the Levites according to their families.
26. This is the Aaron and Moses to whom Jehovah said, Lead forth the sons of Israel from the land of Egypt according to their armies.
27. These are those who spoke to Pharaoh king of Egypt, to lead forth the sons of Israel from Egypt. This is the Moses and Aaron.
28. And it was in the day that Jehovah spoke unto Moses in the land of Egypt,
29. And Jehovah spoke unto Moses, saying, I am Jehovah; speak thou unto Pharaoh king of Egypt all that I speak unto thee.
30. And Moses said before Jehovah, Behold I am uncircumcised in lips, and how shall Pharaoh hear me?