337. That good uses are from the Lord, and evil uses from hell, will be shown in the following order.
(1) What is meant by evil uses on the earth.
(2) All things that are evil uses are in hell, and all things that are good uses are in heaven.
(3) There is unceasing influx from the spiritual world into the natural world.
(4) Those things that are evil uses are effected by the operation of influx from hell, wherever there are such things as correspond thereto.
(5) This is done by the lowest spiritual separated from what is above it.
(6) There are two forms into which the operation by influx takes place, the vegetable and the animal.
(7) Both these forms receive the ability to propagate their kind and the means of propagation.