362. WILL AND UNDERSTANDING, WHICH ARE THE RECEPTACLES OF LOVE AND WISDOM, ARE IN THE BRAINS, IN THE WHOLE AND IN EVERY PART OF THEM, AND THEREFROM IN THE BODY, IN THE WHOLE AND IN EVERY PART OF IT.
This shall be shown in the following order:
(1) Love and wisdom, and will and understanding therefrom, make the very life of man.
(2) The life of man in its first principles is in the brains, and in its derivatives in the body.
(3) Such as life is in its first principles, such it is in the whole and in every part.
(4) By means of first principles life is in the whole from every part, and in every part from the whole.
(5) Such as the love is, such is the wisdom, consequently such is the man.