363. But in order that the present article on faith (which is, that the Lord, charity, and faith make one, like life, will, and understanding in man, and that if they are divided each perishes like a pearl reduced to powder) may be seen as truth and acknowledged, it is expedient to consider it in the following order:
(1) The Lord with all of His Divine love, with all of His Divine wisdom, thus with all of His Divine life, flows into every man.
(2) Consequently with the whole essence of faith and charity.
(3) These are received by man according to his form.
(4) But the man who divides the Lord, charity, and faith, is not a form that receives but a form that destroys them.